Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ANGER

"ANGER IS THE ACID THAT HARMS THE VESSEL IN WHICH IT IS STORED THAN ON WHAT IT IS POURED"
I am sure all of us get angry in our daily lives. I for sure do loose control many times. In fact last few weeks have been really bad as far as my anger goes. I get irritated at the smallest things that don't go my way. I know that it does not benefit me any way but I just have no control on me. The point I want to make is that we get angry at things not going our way or at people who do not behave in a way we expect them to behave. We wish the world run according to us and if it does not we get angry. How many of us have ever tried to get to the roots of our anger. Once u make an attempt to find out the real issue making you angry you will find yourself in a better position to control your anger. Majority of us including me vent our anger on people or things not responsible for it. I am sure you all have done it. Next time you get angry try to identify the real concern and I am sure it will make you less angry than you get.
Remember, "The result of anger is more painful than the reason of anger."

No comments: