Monday, July 21, 2008

WATER

I have to admit that I have this habit of wasting water a lot. When brushing my teeth I leave the water running and also the shower is on all the time when I have a bath. The other day I read how the water situation is going from bad to worse and that very moment I made a resolution to save water. How much successful I will be I don't know. Since today I have altered my water using habits. Instead of the shower I had my bath using a bucket and trust me it does save a lot of water. When at home I have made it a point to check all water outlets for dripping water. These are simple measures we can employ, but like me, I am sure there may be a few people who are careless. I trust you people to take the extra effort to save the precious gift of WATER.

No comments: